Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Unsagacious or simply “a load of tosh”?

TASK: To write a blog post without using the letter 'e' even once.
OK here goes:




What a task! To finish a blog post without using an … What..? You think I’d finish that? No, I’m not that daft you know.


But frankly, “daft” is a word I conjoin with on most occasions. Instinct prompts promptly, “Stupid fits too!” (Hints from school days now as I look back) I want to quip, “Ah! Synonyms dummy!” But as a worthy ambition, I allow my soul to R.I.P and abstain from voicing it. Anyway, no point in arguing. Got work to do.


As I scratch my brain working hard to finish what is turning out as a word marathon, I admit I am struggling. “Why am I doing this?” I ask aloud in frustration. What is additionally flummoxing is that I don’t know what to jot down about. Catching up with “Stupid” now? Good. On my own though, I would opt for “daft”, it’s British variant. Not as banal. Thus, not as inciting for an obvious conclusion bound to occur soon.


Now that our topic of discussion is strongly whirling around my frivolity (and much to my discomfort might I add!), I shall forgo its straightforward citation. In fact, I’m going to talk about my most sagacious of all inclinations. It’s what I call “waiting for a spark!” or “Baby. Chill out. Don’t boil & spoil it!” What I’m actually saying is “Look. Don’t worry. It’s still 1 min away. Wait till its Planck.. thingy away.” (Planck-what? Can’t summon into mind)





Anyway, is what I'm talking about still addling you? Look for “procrastination” in a dictionary. You should find an apt summary.





And NOW I think is a smart occasion to garnish on; A day prior to D-Day of that-thing-that-brings-cold-chill-down-your-back. Do you know what D-Day is? It’s called “Doom’s-Day”. *Nod*. And what am I doing? Trying to find ridiculous synonyms (which unassumingly I would bump into in works of archaic Lit.) for straightforward words. Without fail, tomorrow is going down in my history.


“Why don’t you just start studying?” you could ask indignantly. My reply? “Chill folks! I’m waiting for that spark which will do it. And don’t worry *wink* “Doom’s day” is tomorrow not today, right! Today is about having fun..” Huh.. truth is:





“Not for long, though.“ you would say. You should, truthfully. I’m thinking I should start looking for my books now. All that dust might "cost" us (a gracious act of library!).


Anyway, now you can firmly sum up with “What a load of tosh!” And also sadly, forbidding from using a particular you-know-what hasn’t paid off. I could still accomplish compiling a ridiculously long post. *sigh* Signing off! Shucks.. I can’t put my sign. It’s got a pair of you-know-what. :) C ya all!




-----
Phew! It's such a relief to write with the Es now :)


2 comments:

  1. Mindbogglingly brilliant..hilarious stuff !! Boy..can u write!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic deep.. you are awesome.. dint make much sense.. but i had fun reading it..

    ReplyDelete